Monday, August 29, 2011

Lagi Lagi Tumasik (A Candylicious Trip)



Well, this is not my first trip to Singapore, unfortunately due to work, I visits Singapore yearly (plus personal trip). Been doing that since I was a kid as my dad travels KL-Singapore frequent back in those days.

Singapore since then has changed. It was a long gap between my tweenager life till I REVISITED Singapore, almost 10 years or so. Singapore moderanisation overtook Malaysia by few years I must say. Anyways..... back to my trip...

Been outside of USS (Universal Studio Singapore) a couple of times, and inside USS twice todate, goodness knows why ler kan. This shop caught my eyes few times so I figure I shall take a pic and blog an entry about it.

Candies are everywhere... I am more fascinated with the colours then the candy itself actually. Hahhahah.... it's such a cheerful decor and colours. Cam leh happy sentiasa selamanye kat sini!

Should I buy or should I not? Hemmm....

MORE choices???? NO!!!!!!!!!

Jeng jeng jeng...... Another one, this shop is located outside the entrance of Universal Studio Singapore (USS) as well.

Didn't get any here, as it was wayyyy to confusing to choose.... I hate options as you can see!

The car can't be eaten okay! Do take note on this! Mana ler tau kot kot orang ingat since nih kedai cekelat, semua leh ngap!

Ambek ko, teddy bear Hershey's tak HINGAT dunia.

THE SMELL!!!! YA Allah, sedap and harum nye, I practically FLOAT into this shop! Can you get high on popcorn smell.... I mean... seriously! HEAVEN!!!

They have few flavours, I can't remember them all.... I know they have cheese and caramel etc etc...

If cameras can capture smell, you would know I am NOT LYING!

I bump into this flea market near Bugis Street (my fav) and just have to stop and check it out. A stall caught my attention.... any girls attention I bet. Hehheh.... Ended up buying one, the stone necklace, what so cool is that the stone will change colour when it is out in the sun. COOL HUH!

I thought I just have to own it!

Why lar I didn't get the charm bracelet ..... sigh... Chomeiii

At the end, I bought one as earlier mentioned, but now kinda regretted not buying even more. She told us that her goods are either hand-made or hand-picked from Japan. Hence, the quality supposedly better lar.... and I kinda like the design as well, not the normal ones like those I saw in blogs.

Choices choices choices.... argh.... fening!

Tah dahh.... the owner.... she gave me her blog name but I successfully lost the paper.... doink ler you Lily!



PS : Raya nanti I blog pasal Raya lak...okies.



6 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Candy is always sweet. Hope I managed to see this when going Singapore again to meet my sis there.

I love flea market and love all the vintage necklace I saw. Wish I managed to shop some.

Selamat Hari Raya to you, Lily!

George said...

I think I gained five pounds just reading this post. I don't think I've ever seen so much candy in one place.

Sonja said...

What! Cool! It's like Willy Wonka! :o)

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Yeah the stone necklace are so cool. Nice decor of candy & choc but not Bananaz's favorite.

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

that charm bracelet is so cute. funny it's a motherland of chocolates there! ha ha :) Cheers!

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

salam kenal.. kalau nak baca my experience mengembara ke 46 buah negara, jemput berkunjung ke my blog.. :)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...