Thursday, June 21, 2012

Babe's Magnet! (Part 3)

Latest collection. Well, not so latest anymore as some of it I've received few months back but didn't manage to update it till today (tonight).

Earlier entries :

My latest collection. 

This is from the 3 Musketeers that recently came back from India Golden Triangle trip. I wanted one from each cities as back in those days (macam ler lama sangat), fridge magnets were rare commodity. Hehheheh... Besides, free stuff are nicer right!

Very very precious as this is the one and only Hiroshima magnet I ever received in my life. Thanks Biqque!

This is also rare, same as India case; no magnets those days. You must be wondering which donkey years I traveled to this places right. Hahhahaah.... well, read my blog to find out *wink wink*.

Forgotten that I bought this key chain for Icam.... Ops! Chawanna, remind me to pass to him yah (masa kemas-kemas terjumpa, siap tulis nama dia lagi).

Sorry lah! Jumpa yang pink jek Icam.

This one is from Byya, from her recent trip to Land of Long White Cloud!



PS : Na, I can't find Swiss magnet, cari cam nak giler over the wekend. I ada tertinggal kat umah you ke? Ish! Nak nagngis ler nih. Mana I nye LEMBUUUUUUU.








3 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Fridge magnet!!! *screaming loud* my newly addiction. Compulsory knick-knacks should buy when travel.

So good to see you received from the #travelholic

Unknown said...

duhhhh aritu u dh simpan dlm handbeg u siap2 mlm tu..ishhh kene p ripit swiss la tuuuuuuuuuuuu....moooooooooooooooooooooooo

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

weeeee weeeeeeee 3 Musketeers ala-ala mencari jalan susah mengembara mencari fm di bumi India......


terompah tu lawo.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...