Friday, July 19, 2013

I have NOTHING to say

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me : Yes. I still have NOTHING to say. So, what should I do?
I : You should blog about it.
Me : Blog about what?
I : Blog about the fact that 'you have NOTHING to say'.
Me : What ?????
I : Well, at least you have an entry right?
Me : Whatever... (eyes rolling)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Confirmed. STILL have NOTHING to say.

PS: Something big happened in my life today for the first time, those who guess it right will get a souvenirs from the 3-5 countries I will be visiting this year. Ceh wah.... Salam Ramadhan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I : Hey, you do have SOMETHING to say
Me : Yeah yeah yeah.....




 Ini adalah entry bodoh, sekian. Terima Kasih.




No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...