Monday, January 2, 2017

All about pastries in Krakow, Poland


I never knew that Poland has such a wide spread of pastries choice and I don't even have time to try them all. So I did the next best thing I know how, I decided to post all the pictures in my blog so that if I ever do a repeat (of which I know I will), I can easily refer to it and sample them. Pandai tak? *wink*

So here are those temptatious pastries.

For more pictures on my Facebook Page, please click HERE.

For more stories on my Poland trip :
Poland | By chance… It was Iceland’s fault!
How I fell in love with P…
Poland | Air BNB – Krakow (Review)
#TravelTips | Warsaw Day Trip
Auschwitz Concentration Camp / Nazi Death Camp, Poland
Harry Porter Graduation Tower. NOT! It’s the Wieliczka Salt Mine Graduation Tower











My favourite, bought it a few times.


There's more but I was to shy to kept snapping them pictures. Hehheheee.....

Oh yah! The exchange rate at that point of time was 1:1 hence I shop like crazy lah.






1 comment:

Uliana said...

I also didn't expect that there so many desserts in Poland! And all the possible variations of sernik *_*
I







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...